Expedia Verified Reviews
Still deciding where to stay?
Try these nearby properties
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star family-friendly riad, walk to Bahia Palace
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this spa riad is within a 15-minute walk of Bahia Palace, Souqs, and Dar Si Said Museum. Jamaa el Fna and Marrakesh Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This riad features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and Egyptian cotton sheets. Coffee makers and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Riad Douceur Mandarine
In addition to a full-service spa, Riad Douceur Mandarine features a spa tub and a children's pool. Dining options at the riad include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly riad also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Riad Douceur Mandarine has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Douceur Mandarine - This family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A children's pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body scrubs, detox wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 9 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 300 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 33 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 50 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 300 per night
- Riad Douceur Mandarine
- Riad Douceur Mandarine Hotel
- Riad Douceur Mandarine Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Douceur Mandarine Marrakech
- Douceur Mandarine Marrakech
- Douceur Mandarine
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.