Get an overview of this hotel3-star Avenue Mohamed VI riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Located in Medina, this riad is within a 10-minute walk of Mellah Market, Jamaa el Fna, and Bahia Palace. El Badi Palace and Dar Si Said Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar are available at this riad. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 7 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Frette Italian sheets, plus free WiFi and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The riad offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measure 215 square feet (20 square meters). This Avenue Mohamed VI riad also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional full breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Riad Nesma has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool.
- Manicures and pedicures
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 220 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 21.40 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 165 (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 165 per room (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 60 (from 8 to 14 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 220 per night
- Nesma Marrakech
- Nesma Riad
- Riad Nesma
- Riad Nesma Marrakech
- Riad Nesma Hotel Marrakech
We should mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.