Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Ben Youssef Mosque
Popular property highlights
Located in Medina, this luxury riad is steps from Maison de la Photographie and Ben Youssef Mosque. Almoravid Koubba and Marrakesh Museum are also within 5 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this riad. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 11 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include dining areas, Egyptian cotton sheets, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc
In addition to a full-service spa, Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the riad's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference space. This luxury riad also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 15 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2015.
Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Spa services on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Free reception
- Year Built 1870
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
RiadEsprit du Maroc - This poolside fine-dining restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Esprit du Maroc has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
- Mud bath in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 10.00 per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 85.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 85.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50.00 (from 0 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 55.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50.00 (from 0 to 10 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 0 to 10 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.00 per room (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 22.00 (one-way), (from 0 to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Pet deposit: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11:30 AM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Esprit du Maroc
- Esprit du Maroc Marrakech
- Riad Esprit du Maroc
- Riad Esprit du Maroc Marrakech
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.