Get an overview of this hotel4-star Marseille hotel in 1st Arrondissement, near La Vieille Charite
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Marseille Tourism Office and La Vieille Charite. Museum of Civilizations in Europe and the Mediterranean and Notre-Dame de la Garde are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business center and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 56 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy jetted tubs, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and LCD TVs.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
- Comfy beds
- Breakfast could've been better
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Le Restaurant LMB - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Grand Tonic
- Grand Tonic Hotel
- Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
- Grand Tonic Marseille-Vieux Port
- Hotel Tonic
- Tonic Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.