- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Catalan Beach
- 2 min walk
- Pharo Palace
- 10 min walk
- Eden Roc
- 1 min walk
- Chez Michel
- 2 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Marseille's 7th Arrondissement neighborhood, Hotel Les Bords de Mer is in the city center and near the beach. Travelers looking for local activities can try Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Velodrome Stadium or Le Dome.
- Catalan Beach - 2 min walk
- Pharo Palace - 10 min walk
- Notre-Dame de la Garde - 3 min drive
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations - 5 min drive
- Les Terrasses du Port - 5 min drive
- Estrangin Station - 2 min drive
- Marseille Saint Charles Station - 5 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 24 min drive
- Les Bords de Mer — 1 min walk
- Eden Roc - 1 min walk
- Chez Michel - 2 min walk
- Le petit pavillon - 2 min walk
- Le Peron - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Les Bords de Mer
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Bords Mer Marseille
- Hotel Bords Mer
- Bords Mer Marseille
- Hotel Les Bords de Mer Hotel
- Hotel Les Bords de Mer Marseille
- Hotel Les Bords de Mer Hotel Marseille
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful room and facility. Definitely will return and I so appreciated to free upgrade.