Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marseille hotel in 7th Arrondissement, near Notre-Dame de la Garde
Located in 7th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Auffes Port and within 3 mi (5 km) of Notre-Dame de la Garde and Vieux Port. La Vieille Charite and Museum of Civilizations in Europe and the Mediterranean are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and concierge services.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, free minibar items, and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, premium bedding, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Petit Nice Passedat
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Petit Nice - This beachfront restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 37 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.00 per night
- Petit Nice
- Petit Nice Passédat
- Petit Nice Passédat Hotel
- Petit Nice Passédat Hotel Marseille
- Petit Nice Passédat Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat Hotel Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat Hotel
- Petit Nice Passedat Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat
- Le Petit Nice Passédat
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.