Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marseille hotel in 7th Arrondissement, near Notre-Dame de la Garde
Popular property highlights
Located in 7th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Plage des Catalans and within 3 mi (5 km) of Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and concierge services are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, free minibar items, and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, premium bedding, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Petit Nice Passedat
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Petit Nice - This beachfront restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 3-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 37 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.00 per night
- Petit Nice
- Petit Nice Passédat
- Petit Nice Passédat Hotel
- Petit Nice Passédat Hotel Marseille
- Petit Nice Passédat Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat Hotel Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat Hotel
- Petit Nice Passedat Marseille
- Petit Nice Passedat
- Le Petit Nice Passédat
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from March to October. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.