Wrap your mind around Marseille charm with this quiet and cosy nest of 39 sq. m with balcony, bright and fresh all along the day. Its proximity with the heart of Marseille (10 min to the Old Port) and the 50 m separating the flat from the sea and the Catalans beach are also the promise of an authentic stay !
Ideally located in one of the most typical and trendiest neighborhood of Marseille, close to all amenities (supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, tobacco shop at the foot of the building...) and very well deserved by public transports, this accommodation is the perfect solution to fully discover the city and dive yourself in the Phocean city in a few minutes.
This large studio on courtyard, at the 6th floor with elevator, has as the main benefits :
- its perfect quietness, very rare at the heart of Marseille, which allow you to peacefully sleep at night, with the bay windows wide open,
- its incredible brightness all day long, without being too warm (large living space North-exposed), perfect to sleep or rest freshly during the day,
- its large balcony, the perfect place to chill out on a folding chair with a nice book, take an appetizer at the end of the day, or have a fresh dinner,
- its proximity with the beach, the sea and Kennedy Corniche to stroll around the beach at the end of the day, as well as the Old Port to walk around on the evening at the heart of Marseille.
- public transports at the foot of the building taking you directly to the city center in a few minutes.
The apartment has also all the following equipments for your comfort :
- High quality queen-size bed (160 cm) + a sofa-bed to rest
- Two bay windows with electric roller shutters,
- Blackout curtains to separate the studio and have as well two living spaces. Ideal for families with kids who need to take a nap or sleep early (the curtains can be totally pulled on for a total obscurity on a side, letting the other side light)
- An open and fully equipped kitchen, thought for your comfort (kettle, coffee machine, toaster, oven, micro-wave, hot plaques, fridge, and all the kitchen utensils you could find in your own flat !)
- A vacuum cleaner, machine machine, hair-dryer, ironing equipment, cleaning products, wardrobe, as well as a fan to cool yourself during the summertime,
- A bathroom with a bathtub for a nice relaxing bath both in wintertime and summertime,
- A baby bed, a baby seat for the bathtub and a changing mat,
- Wi-Fi Internet.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
Public paid parking available 3 min away by foot and paid parking lots in all the streets around.
This large studio where life is sweet benefits from an exceptional location, in the center of the 7th district, and very close to the heart of Marseille, to visit the city by foot. In a pleasant area, 50m away from the Catalans’ beach, you will have access to all useful shops and to numerous renewed restaurants (Le Petit Pavillon, Chez Fonfon, Le Peron…) or more discreet ones but excellent as well.
Close to Le Cercle des Nageurs, to Kennedy Cornice, 5 min away from the Pharo and 10 min away from the Old Port, you will be at the best place to discover Marseille, its markets and beautiful squares with Mediterranean colors.
Corniche Audeoud bus stops (lines 54, 83 et 583) → at the foot of the building
From Saint Charles train station → 25 min by transports or 15 min by car
From the airport → 1h by transports or 30 min by car
Depending on your arrival time, you will be welcomed by a concierge of Welkeys who will be responsible for handing over the keys or the check-in will be done autonomous. You will receive all the information beforehand.
We will be at your disposal before, during and after your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Please note the additional fees below for :
- Late check-in from 9 pm to 12 am: 22€
- Late check-in from 12 am to 6 am: 44€