Find Hotels Near Marsh's Free Museum, Long Beach from $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Marsh's Free Museum
Top Hotels Close to Marsh's Free Museum
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Marsh's Free Museum Hotel Guide
Marsh's Free Museum is one place that you'll be glad you added to your to-do list.
It can be found in Long Beach, 75 miles from Olympia, the state capital.
You won't have to travel far to track down a place to stay near Marsh's Free Museum. There are at least 10 within 2 miles. Try the Adrift Hotel, the Best Western Long Beach Inn and the Cedars Ocean View Inn. They are a short 0.4 miles, 0.08 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
If you are hoping to find somewhere affordable to put your legs up after a tiring day of sightseeing, look no further. There are some budget-friendly accommodation options positioned nearby. Two popular options are the Rodeway Inn & Suites, 0.06 miles away, and the Chautauqua Lodge, situated just 0.8 miles away.
When you're in the area surrounding Marsh's Free Museum, don't forget to sample the robust coffee and gorgeous treats at Abbracci Coffee Bar. Later on, you might like to go to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table at Sweet Phees and try a dish you've never eaten before. Want to cap the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to journey too far to stumble upon Long Beach Tavern.
Other Places to Visit near Marsh's Free MuseumMarsh's Free Museum is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Plan a trip to engage with the fascinating exhibits at World Kite Museum.
- Long Beach Boardwalk is an ideal destination for anyone who wants to listen to the soothing water with their significant other.
- Ask a swanky local where to see the unusual and creative art of Gray Whale Skeleton.
- Cranberry Museum is certainly an interesting place to experience when the weather forces you indoors.
- Explore the lives of the society from the past, and delve into the intricate layers of this area's extensive history during your time at Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum.