Top Hotels Near Martha Vick House in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Martha Vick House
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Martha Vick House Hotel Guide
There's so much we can learn from Martha Vick House.
It is situated in Vicksburg. If you're staying in the state capital, Jackson, you'll need to venture 40 miles to arrive there.
There's no need to go far to discover a place to stay around Martha Vick House. There are at least 11 within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Baer House Inn, just 0.1 miles away. Two other great options are the Best Western Vicksburg, 2 miles away, and the Deluxe Inn Vicksburg Mississippi, only 2 miles away.
Staying at the Relax Inn Downtown Vicksburg, a budget-friendly hotel situated 0.4 miles away, means you can spend more of your dollars on exploring and checking out local attractions.
A walk of 0.2 miles will bring you to the Duff Green Mansion. This establishment is undisputably upmarket, featuring outstanding comfort and convenience.
Merely 0.4 miles from Martha Vick House you will find Highway 61 Coffee House (USA, 1101 Washington Street, Vicksburg). This local spot is usually busy with sightseers who desperately need their caffeine fix. Seal the night with a hearty meal at Church's Chicken (1320 Clay Street, Vicksburg). This establishment is just 0.2 miles away from Martha Vick House, making it an easy choice.
Other Places to Visit near Martha Vick HouseThere are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Martha Vick House:
- For an agreeable experience, explore Old Warren County Court House Museum.
- McNutt House allows amateur historians the opportunity to view a property of historic prominence.
- Enjoy museum displays? Then plan to visit Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum for a satisfying time.
- The Lower Mississippi River Museum is an interesting place to see and admire the fascinating exhibits.
- You don't need to be a car buff to enjoy Old Depot Museum. Its fun displays and exhibts contain something for the whole family.