When you imagine a fresh spot, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through the streets, looking up at the exquisite environment or the architecture all around you. Still, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. Right now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
Enjoy your time at Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site.
Its location, Atlanta, is the state capital and an urban area that you and the kids will like visiting.
Find a great hotel a short distance away. You'll find 47 within 2 miles of Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. A few are the Stonehurst Place, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta and the W Atlanta Downtown, just 2 miles, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be able to put aside more money for spending if you decide to spend your nights at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection, 1 mile away, or the Georgian Terrace Hotel, at a distance of 1 mile, might just be what you're looking for.
If you're on the look out for a hotel that offers that little bit more, you'll come across many upmarket accommodations nearby. A local gem is the Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another is the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Whether you want a rich brew of coffee or a delicate treat, Condesa Coffee (480 John Wesley Dobbs Avenue Northeast #100, Atlanta) is an ideal place to stop. A short distance away from Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, tired tourists can find it without issues. When the sun starts fading, reminisce over the day's activities with a nourishing meal at Sweet Auburn Curb Market (209 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta).
Before your trip ends, go check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site:
- Travel through time at The King Center, a fascinating place for history lovers.
- Easy to spot, Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta is an iconic part of the landscape. This house of prayer plays an important role in the religious and social culture of the region.
- Mint Gallery offers everything art art buff could ask for, so we recommend you stop off during your visit to the region.
- An unmistakable building, Big Bethel AME Church is a fixture of the landscape. The church contributes greatly to the religious and social way of life of the destination.
- Walk along the paths, gaze at the writing on the tombstones and attempt to piece together a little of the area's history at Oakland Cemetery.
It is 0.9 miles to get from Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site to the closest train terminal, Marta Station.
Expedia's registry of Downtown Atlanta places to stay delivers everything you want, so you'll definitely have venues near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site you'll adore. You shouldn't be alone Downtown Atlanta was a rather celebrated destination in the last twelve months. You can rest easy when booking time hits, too: new admirers of all sorts recommended their Downtown Atlanta hotel. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could ever want.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site will be grand which will only enrich your journey to this magnificent landmark.
- "Clean, fresh, and quick to show you in" is how Downtown Atlanta hotels operate.
- And we have relaxing suites for everyone, including large families with children and couples.
Thanks to our comprehensive roster of hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, your desired site awaits.
Downtown Atlanta Intriguing Facts and Figures
After you've checked Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Downtown Atlanta.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang; the next day, get cultured about regional history.
- You will notice Downtown Atlanta also knows some things about special treatment after you spend some hours on its a full plate of activities.
- Downtown Atlanta is now beginning to become more famous after having been a closed book.
Planning a vacation to Downtown Atlanta is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few new photo ops!