Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Friendly staff especially Josanna at the check in desk which sets the tone for your stay. Parking very convenient without cost; Excellent breakfast
We stayed at this hotel while getting our daughter organised for college. The location is close to everything the staff are welcoming and the breakfast is enough to start your day.
It was one night, but the staff were excellent, the price, more than reasonable, the AC/HEAT Wall Unit worked fantastic :), the area/location was quiet and well lit, I had my cruiser outside so I was glad it was well lit. Any way it was all good, I was in after 2030 hrs and was checking out at 0630 ...
This hotel was well managed. Comfortable, quiet. Just what I expect from Holiday Inn Express and just what keeos me going back. Good breakfast buffeyt.
Hotel was about average for the price. The staff was friendly and quickly helped me get my room. The room was clean and tidy but the hotel is not new so the rooms had a slight old smell. Decent variety for breakfast.
You get what you pay for. If its cheap that's what you get. And so it is with this motel. Would I recommend to stay? Yes if you are in a pinch and need a place to sleep its OK for that, but I would not recommend a long-term stay.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Martinsville hotel! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Southern Virginia adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Martinsville. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Martinsville hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Southern Virginia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Martinsville has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southern Virginia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Martinsville is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?