When you envision a brand-new spot, you might picture yourself walking through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite world all around you. Still, there is one draw you have been especially looking forward to: Mary Todd Lincoln House. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay at Mary Todd Lincoln House
Hotels near Mary Todd Lincoln House
Long after you and your group have journeyed back home, those special moments at Mary Todd Lincoln House will stay in the front of your mind.
You will locate it in Lexington, a city that is popular with visitors from all over the globe.
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of Mary Todd Lincoln House, there are at least 15 possible accommodations to choose from. Consider the Lyndon House B&B, the Hilton Lexington/Downtown and the Hyatt Regency Lexington. They're just 0.7 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Shrewd travelers that like the word 'budget' will be happy as there are a couple of lower-priced hotels in the area. You won't have far to travel to get to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington-Downtown. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky is another option that can be found about 1 mile away.
A walk of 0.4 miles will deliver you to the 21c Museum Hotel Lexington. This accommodation option is truly luxurious, offering superior comfort and amenities.
Breathe in the aromatic notes of freshly-roasted coffee and grab a delicious treat at SHAKESPEARE AND CO. Cafe-Restaurant and Chocolate. This popular eatery is the ideal spot for visitors who want to venture to Mary Todd Lincoln House. Later, get a table at one of the area's dining spots. Try new dishes and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Hilton Lexington/Downtown. Don't let it end there! Meet your fellow travelers for a few wines at BlueFire Bar & Grill.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Mary Todd Lincoln House, there's lots more to experience:
- Before you get here, have a quick look online for information about what's on at Lexington Convention Center.
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Head on over to Victorian Square Mall where you will enjoy discovering its wide selection of stores and eateries.
- Regardless of whether you like the refined notes of a mezzo-soprano or a choral performance, Lexington Opera House hosts an assortment of shows.
- Start your trip off on the right note by visiting Lexington Visitors Center and picking up some informative pamphlets.
- Take a guided tour of Hunt-Morgan House, a prominent historic house that you are able to see from the inside.
Lexington rooms listed on Expedia supply everything you want, so you can be certain to find sites near Mary Todd Lincoln House that you'll fall in love with. Lexington was a quite celebrated place over the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. When booking time is here, you'll rest assured: numerous guests would propose their Lexington hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret guidance you're searching for right here.
- The concierge service at hotels close to Mary Todd Lincoln House will be grand, which can only enhance your journey to this marvelous monument.
- And we have comfy spaces for everyone, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
- Discover that accommodation in Lexington are always neat and clean.
With Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Mary Todd Lincoln House, you can stay right next door.
You'll still have plenty to do in Lexington once you've achieved Mary Todd Lincoln House.
- Lexington is now beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
- Visit a local historical site, then enjoy the downtown scene to end the adventure with a bang.
- You will realize Lexington also knows a thing or two about greeting its newcomers after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in some awe-inspiring photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Lexington, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Mary Todd Lincoln House. Reserve now!