Think of yourself wandering around the streets during your next holiday, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous world all around you. Still, Marywood University is one feature you are especially prepared for. The time has come to check it off your must-see list.
Accommodation Near Marywood University
Hotels near Marywood University
Visiting Marywood University is bound to be an interesting experience.
It's in Scranton, around 100 miles from the buzzing city of Philadelphia. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Marywood University, there are at least 6 possible accommodations to consider. One of the more popular hotels is the Residence Inn by Marriott Scranton, just 2 miles away. Two other great options are the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Scranton, 2 miles away, and the Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore, only 0.8 miles away.
For those hoping to save a dollar or two, there are a few budget-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. Don't look further than the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scranton or the Hampton Inn Clarks Summit for a comfortable bed at a decent price.
If you like traveling in style, you should consider staying at one of the high-end hotels. Visitors who decide to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre or the Hilton Scranton & Conference Center will experience the very best in comfort and amenities.
There's no need to go without coffee and appetizing treats in the streets around Marywood University. Cuppa Cake Cafe is a regarded spot frequented by residents and visitors alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. Later on at night, get a table at one of the area's restaurants. Try some new dishes and refuel your body with a hearty meal at A Little Pizza Heaven. Finally, head to Jason's Pub & Eatery. Have a beer or two and mingle with your traveling pals.
Marywood University isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- Cast your mind back to your college or university days as you tour the campus of The Commonwealth Medical College.
- Cast your mind back to your school days as you tour the fascinating campus of University of Scranton.
- Whether you are a fan of nature or just looking for an interesting activity for the whole family, Everhart Museum is well worth your time.
- Learn something new at Steamtown National Historic Site. The railway has never been so exciting!
- You won't need to burrow down too far to learn about how precious metals and minerals are found at Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Arrange a tour here and think about the threats that mining professionals faced here.
Our catalogue of Scranton places to stay delivers all that you require, so you're sure to find locales near Marywood University you'll love. Scranton welcomed quite a few guests last year, so get researching. Get the secret pointers you need. Once reservation time hits, you can rest assured: sightseers of all kinds endorse their Scranton hotel.
- Looking for room comfort as well as cleanliness? We've got it here.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation around Marywood University will be great, which is appropriate for such a marvelous feature.
- "Presentable, fresh, and primed to welcome you" is how Scranton hotel rooms operate.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms in Scranton got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our diverse list of hotels near Marywood University, you can stay right in the region.
When you've checked Marywood University off your timetable, there are still more activities to do in Scranton.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then enjoy the nightlife to end your day with a bang.
- After a time spent on its ample excursions, you'll also find Scranton knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Scranton has been kept secret, but is now beginning to make itself known.
Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some new selfies. Paying a visit to Scranton is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Marywood University. Reserve now!