Overview of Ostello Palazzo Nizza
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Ostello Palazzo Nizza is located in Massa. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Forte dei Marmi Beach and Viareggio Beach. Spazio 2000 and Pietro Pellegrini Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Piazza Mercurio - 1 min walk
- Cathedral of Massa - 4 min walk
- Malaspina Castle - 6 min walk
- Carrara Quarry Museum - 29 min drive
- Pietro Pellegrini Botanical Garden - 31 min drive
- Massa Centro Station - 6 min drive
- Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 46 min drive
- Il Fenicottero - 1 min walk
- Hermes Bar - 1 min walk
- Il Baccanale - Hostaria - 1 min walk
- Tabi bar - 1 min walk
- Fritto & Mangiato - 1 min walk
About this property
Ostello Palazzo Nizza
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - noon</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 33 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 September - 31 May, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 15 September, EUR 0.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Hostel Massa
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Hostel
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Massa
- Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Ostello Palazzo Nizza Massa
- Massa Ostello Palazzo Nizza Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Ostello Palazzo Nizza
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Massa
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Ostello Palazzo Nizza Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Massa