- Church of Saint Lucia alle Malve
- 2 min walk
- National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art of Basilicata
- 3 min walk
- Trattoria del Caveoso
- 1 min walk
- L'Abbondanza Lucana
- 1 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Matera, Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Terra delle Gravine Regional Nature Park and Ginosa Ravine, while Casa Grotto di Vico Solitario and National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art of Basilicata are cultural highlights. Crypt of the Original Sin and Chiesa madre di Santa Maria Maggior are also worth visiting.Visit our Matera travel guide
- Church of Saint Lucia alle Malve - 2 min walk
- National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art of Basilicata - 3 min walk
- Casa Grotto di Vico Solitario - 3 min walk
- Church of Santa Maria de Idris - 3 min walk
- Church of San Pietro Caveoso - 4 min walk
- Matera Centrale Railway Station - 16 min walk
- Ferrandina Station - 29 min drive
- Trattoria del Caveoso - 1 min walk
- L'Abbondanza Lucana - 1 min walk
- Morgan - 1 min walk
- Il Quarto Storto - 2 min walk
- Lanfranchi Caffè - 2 min walk
About this property
Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property will place a credit card authorization equal to the full cost of stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 9 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.0 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel Matera
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Matera
- Aquatio Cave Luxury
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel SPA
- Aquatio Cave & Spa Matera
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA Hotel
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA Matera
- Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA Hotel Matera
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort