Visitors can enjoy all that Mauguio has to offer including the waterfront, coffeehouses, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Top sights around the area include Mare Nostrum Aquarium, Fabre Museum, and Comedy Square.
- You'll find 836 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mauguio
The picturesque setting of La Grande Motte Beach and Palavas Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Mare Nostrum Aquarium and Fabre Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mauguio. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- INTER-HOTEL Neptune - This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Forme-Hotel Montpellier Sud-Est - Parc Expositions - Arena - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Plage du Gédéon - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Comedy Square, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Botanical Garden, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away.
Dressing for Mauguio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mauguio is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F