Get an overview of this hotelFull-service hotel on Wailea Beach with pools, fitness center, and spa
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
Close to shops
Cradled against an oceanfront hillside, this expansive, low-rise Maui hotel lies a minute's walk from beaches and a quarter-mile from the Shops at Wailea; 3 golf courses are within 2 miles.
The hotel features 4 outdoor pools, including the Maluhia Serenity Pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean with 6 over-the-water cabanas for spa treatments. The poolside restaurant is located at the 'Ohi Pools.
Newly renovated rooms feature signature bedding, refrigerators, flat-screen TVs with cable, high-speed Internet access, and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui
Set against Wailea's hillside, Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is within a quarter-mile of the Shops at Wailea and 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from the 3 championship courses of the Wailea Golf Club. The hotel's activities desk can assist with golf tee times and appointments at Wailea's Tennis Center.
The Maui hotel's pool areas includes a children's section with water slides, and an infinity pool. The 10,000-sq-foot (929-sq-meter) Mandara Spa offers 11 treatment rooms, including an ocean view couples suite and an oceanfront cabana located on the ocean's edge. The spa also offers a full-service salon with facilities for hair, make-up, and nail services. Adjacent is a 2,100-sq-foot (195-sq-meter) fitness center.
Island-style lunch and dinner are served at a poolside bar and grill, and a poolside snack bar offers smoothies and light fare. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1976
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 18.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Humble Market Kitchin - The hotel’s signature restaurant is a destination for internationally influenced, Hawaiian-inspired cuisine with panoramic views of the ocean sunset. Open for breakfast and dinner.
KAPA Bar & Grill - casual bistro serving modern interpretations of culinary classics. With spectacular views of the hotel’s new ‘Ohi Pools, KAPA Bar & Grill is the perfect location for sunset cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner.
Whale's Tale - Located just steps from ocean’s edge, the charming beach bar offers cold pressed juices, local fruit smoothies, and coffee drinks. Don't miss breathtaking sunsets over craft cocktails.
Starbucks® Coffee House - Wake up to fresh coffee or sip an icy beverage at the only Starbucks in Wailea.
Te Au Moana Luau buffet - With a luau buffet, tropical cocktails, a variety of interactive activities and the Te Au Moana ("The Ocean Tide") luau show, this is a dining experience unlike any other.
Mo Bettah Food Truck - serves whimsical family-friendly favorites and local treats like shave ice and poke bowls.
NALU Pool Bar - features tropical cocktails and frozen specialties.
Oceanfront And Cabana Candlelight Dining - Private sunset dining on the ocean’s edge or in a floating cabana. Our chef will prepare an extravagant dinner just for the two of you, and a personal attendant will serve you.
Nearby Things to Do
Two separate pool areas include a children's area with water slides, and terraced decks with an infinity pool. A fitness center provides free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
On adjacent Wailea Beach, an activities center rents snorkel and scuba sets, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, umbrellas, and other beach gear. Within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the hotel are Wailea Golf Club's 3 18-hole championship courses and the 11-court Wailea Tennis Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing on site
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Maui
- Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui
- Resort Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Marriott Maui
- Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.