Book your room at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Room, Resort ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite (OHANA)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Get an overview of this hotelKaanapali resort situated on historic Black Rock
This 23-acre beachfront resort offers access to Kaanapali Beach. Guests can snorkel within steps of the resort, walk to Whaler's Village shops, or golf at Kaanapali's championship courses.
Nightly cliff dive
Honoring the royal heritage of Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock), one of Hawaii's most sacred cultural sites, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa celebrates the past with a nightly cliff diving ceremony with torch lighting and oceanfront luau.
Rooms feature signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, pillowtop mattresses, furnished lanais, and LCD flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This oceanfront West Maui resort adjoins Black Rock, which divides North and South Kaanapali beaches. Sheraton Maui Resort's 23 acres include lush tropical gardens with koi ponds and native plants.
Guests can join complimentary classes in hula, water aerobics, and yoga; play croquet or tennis (surcharge for tennis, three lighted courts); or attend talks about Hawaiian culture and marine life. Located on a private beach, chairs and umbrellas are available for a surcharge. Complimentary seating areas with shade are available on a first come, first served basis. The full-service Spa at Black Rock provides a sauna and a steam room as well as massages and body treatments. The resorts also provides several onsite dining options.
Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Lazy river
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1963
Family Friendly Amenities
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Lazy river
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Oceanfront Sunset Luau at Black Rock – Dinner. Traditional Hawaiian Luau feast with cocktails at sunset on an oceanfront lawn, with a breathtaking Polynesian revue. Reservations required.
Dinner Under the Stars – Intimate dining with personal butler service. Choose from a variety of romantic locations for a truly unique experience. Choice of 4 or 5 course menu or tailor your own. Reservations required.
Black Rock - Breakfast. Casual dining offering buffet style dining or a la carte menu. Children's menu available.
Teppan-yaki Dan - Dinner. Enjoy the show as your table-side chef prepares your choice of fresh seafood, steak, and accompaniments in Japanese teppan-yaki style. Reservations required.
Black Rock Steak & Seafood - Dinner. Elegant dining with indoor or outdoor terrace seating. A la carte menu plus special theme nights offering buffet prime rib, seafood, and more. Children's menu available. Reservations recommended.
Cliff Dive Grill – Named "Best BBQ Grill on Ka‘anapali Beach", the Cliff Dive Grill is the hot spot to enjoy drinks and Chef’s island inspired gourmet skewers featuring local fish, jumbo shrimp, premium beef and Maui vegetables prepared over an open flame.
Mai Tai Bar – Lunch and appetizers. Light afternoon fare. Poolside and ocean view. Happy-hour specials, full-service staff, and easy beach access.
Link@Sheraton Lounge – Full bar offering appetizers. Guest computer lounge with printing. Books, and leisure magazines available.
Nearby Things to Do
This West Maui resort is adjacent to beautiful Kaanapali Beach, popular for swimming, parasailing, catamaran rides, and other ocean play. The reefs around Black Rock offer superb snorkeling.
The resort's centerpiece is a complex of pools, waterways, and a 140-yard lagoon with grottos. Three lighted tennis courts (surcharge) and a croquet area offer additional diversion. Hula, water aerobics, and yoga classes are complimentary. Guests can relax with body treatments at the full-service spa.
Kaanapali's two 18-hole golf courses are across from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Spa at Black Rock features massage and assorted skin care therapies. Couples treatments are also available.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 26.04 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay and enjoy the following:
- Children 17 and younger stay free when sharing a room with a paying adult
- Special children's menus and buffet prices for kids 12 and younger, available at hotel dining outlets
- Children ages 3 and younger eat free from the children's menu at select outlets when dining with a a paying adult eating from the regular menu