Book your room at Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located in the heart of Maurepas, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Pariwest Commercial Center and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from France Miniature. Chateau de Dampierre and Masin du Parc Naturel de la Haute Vallee de Chevreuse are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 89 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin1 Rocade De Camargue Maurepas Yvelines 78310
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Transat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Best Western Maurepas
- Best Western Maurepas St-Quentin
- Best Western Plus Maurepas
- Best Western Plus Maurepas St-Quentin
- Best Western Plus St-Quentin
- Best Western Plus St-Quentin Hotel
- Best Western Plus St-Quentin Hotel Maurepas
- Best Western St-Quentin
- Best Western St-Quentin Maurepas
- Maurepas Best Western
- Best Western Plus Maurepas St-Quentin Hotel
- Best Western Maurepas St-Quentin Hotel Maurepas
- Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin Opening January 2016 Hotel
- Mercure Saint Quentin Opening January 2016 Hotel
- Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin Opening January 2016
- Mercure Saint Quentin Opening January 2016
- Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin Hotel
- Mercure Maurepas Saint Quentin
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.