- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Saint Mary
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Le Saint Mary is located in Mauriac. Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Miracles and Puy Saint Mary Chapel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park and Arboretum du chateau de Neuvic d'Ussel. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Mauriac travel guide
- Place Tyssandier-d'Escous - 24 min drive
- Office de Tourisme de Salers - 25 min drive
- The Farms of the Middle Ages Xaintrie - 27 min drive
- Museum of Tanning and Leather - 30 min drive
- Neuvic d'Ussel Golf - 36 min drive
- Salins Station - 8 min drive
- Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres) - 52 min drive
- Reinette - 3 min walk
- Café d'Auvergne - 4 min walk
- L'ardoise gourmande - 5 min walk
- Le Mauriacois - 5 min walk
- Le club - 5 min walk
About this property
Le Saint Mary
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.