Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach resort
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Grand Gaube resort is within 6 mi (10 km) of The Red Roof Chapel, Cap Malheureux Beach, and Bain Boeuf Beach. Grand Bay Beach and Pereybere Beach are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Catch some rays on Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 81 rooms provide balconies, minibars, and LCD TVs. Safes, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa
All-inclusive room rates at Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This beach resort also offers an outdoor tennis court and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Isle de France - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Saint Geran - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Poudre dOr - Onsite bar.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
The Seven Colours has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per person (one way)
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.