Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront guestrooms in Laval with deep soaking bathtubs
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Laval, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Musee du Vieux-Chateau, Le Jardin de la Perrine, and Cathedral of the Holy Trinity. Lactopole Museum is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 50 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include coffee makers and LED TVs.
- Good location
Best Western Hotel De Paris
Best Western Hotel De Paris features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Laval hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western Hotel De Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1954
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 8.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 3 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Best Western Hotel Paris Laval
- Best Western Paris Laval
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.