Get an overview of this hotel4-star Mazatlan hotel in Downtown Mazatlan, near El Faro Lighthouse
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Mazatlan, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Mazatlan Archaeological Museum and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from El Faro Lighthouse. Olas Altas Beach and Plaza Machado are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, spa services, and conference rooms.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include free local calls and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 75 square feet (7 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and a library.
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Year Built 2007
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 450.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 8 and MXN 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 450.00 per night
- Casa Lucila Boutique
- Casa Lucila Boutique Hotel
- Casa Lucila Boutique Mazatlan
- Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique
- Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique Mazatlan
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.