Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Mazatlan hotel in Downtown Mazatlan, near El Faro Lighthouse
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Mazatlan, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Mazatlan Archaeological Museum and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from El Faro Lighthouse. Olas Altas Beach and Plaza Machado are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, spa services, and conference space.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, free bottled water, and in-room massages are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 75 square feet (7 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and a library.
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Year Built 2007
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 450.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 8 and MXN 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 450.00 per night
- Casa Lucila Boutique
- Casa Lucila Boutique Hotel
- Casa Lucila Boutique Mazatlan
- Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique
- Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique Mazatlan
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.