Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Mazatlan hotel is located by the ocean, within 1 mi (2 km) of La Gran Plaza Mall, Mazatlan Aquarium, and Punta Camaron Beach. Hector Guillermo Pena Tamayo Park and Sea Shell City Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a conference center, and a business center.
All 165 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and free toiletries.
- Good location
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
In addition to an outdoor pool, Don Pelayo Pacific Beach provides a waterslide and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Marlin Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: MXN 200.00 per stay
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 705.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 550.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 987.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 850.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 120 for adults and MXN 95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 480 per person (roundtrip)
- Don Pelayo
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Mazatlan
- Howard Johnson Don Pelayo Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.