- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Saly Golf Club
- 17 min walk
- Golf De Saly
- 2 min drive
- Mbour Fishermen Village
- 8 min drive
- Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Mbour, Hôtel Les Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal is next to a golf course and on a private beach. Saly Golf Club and Mbour Fishermen Village are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Somone Lagoon Reserve and Plage De Warang.Visit our Mbour travel guide
- Saly Golf Club - 17 min walk
- Golf De Saly - 2 min drive
- Mbour Fishermen Village - 8 min drive
- Somone Lagoon Reserve - 13 min drive
- Bandia Animal Reserve - 22 min drive
- Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hôtel Les Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal
- Pets stay free
- Up to 11 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal Mbour
- Hôtel Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal
- Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal Mbour
- Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal
- Hôtel Les Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal Hotel
- Hôtel Les Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal Mbour
- Hôtel Les Bougainvillées Saly Sénégal Hotel Mbour
Frequently asked questions
Not an hotel at all!
Booked for 3 nights and di not stay even a couple hours. No one on site. No electricity, no water. Security is of great concern. the beach is not existing at all. I am still awaiting my refund as all amenities listed are either not existing or not usable. As a general manager of a 4 star hotel myself in the US, I highly recommend Expedia to pull this place out of the list.
Pros: I wish I could list one thing
Cons: Be truthful to the guest and own up.