McCloud Golf Club is an excellent site to tee off your next visit.
While you might not have heard of Mount Shasta, the destination it resides in, you'll likely be familiar with the state capital, Sacramento, 190 miles away.
You don't have to fret about finding a hotel. There are 2 right in this area. Look into the McCloud River Mercantile Inn and McCloud River Inn. They're both within 2 miles of McCloud Golf Club.
Want to sit down to a nourishing dinner after a day of tours and sightseeing? Travel 0.4 miles from McCloud Golf Club to Floyd's Grill (1001 Squaw Valley Road, McCloud).
Other Places to Visit near McCloud Golf Club
After visiting McCloud Golf Club, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Grab your board and hit the slopes or simply delight in the winter wonderland that is Mt. Shasta Nordic Center.
- Organize a morning with other sightseers at Mossbrae Falls, which is even more extraordinary in the wake of rainfall.
- At Mount Shasta Ski Park, you can get creative on hills of covered snow or enjoy a few hours of skiing.
- Stand back and relax as you watch the thrilling cascades of Hedge Creek Falls.
- "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls." The relevance of this great quote will not be lost when you take in the collection at Boxcar Gallery.