Thinking about a day out at McDaniel College?
It is located 50 miles from the state capital, Annapolis. Somewhat of a journey, but worth every minute!
Time is precious, and that's precisely why some visitors stay near the action. There are 3 to select from. The Best Western Westminster Hotel and Days Inn Westminster are located within 2 miles of McDaniel College.
The Boston Inn, only 2 miles away, is both convenient and easy on the bank account.
As you and your loved ones roam the streets that surround McDaniel College, stop by Furnace Hills Coffee. Take in the scent of a rich brew and indulge in a few delicious treats. If you want something substantial, taste the local flavors and seasonings at Liu's Kitchen. Are you taking care of the next round? Let the liquor flow at Ernie's Place.
Other Places to Visit near McDaniel College
There are plenty of other things happening within close range of McDaniel College:
- Looking for an activity when the weather is rainy? Take a trip to Carroll County Farm Museum and spend some time indoors while you admire the exhibits.
- You should sample some local wine flavors at Old Westminster Winery, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.
- You can't forgo Bear Branch Nature Center if you are keen to learn all about the flora and fauna that inhabit this area.
- Learn all about the story of Union Mills Homestead Park, a historic site that is a well-known local tourist attraction.
- No matter if you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just like to have an evening out with friends, Serpent Ridge Vineyard is the perfect place to sample local wine flavors.