Find Hotels in McKinney Avenue, TX
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Visiting McKinney Avenue
Visitors can enjoy all that McKinney Avenue has to offer including the seafood restaurants, bars, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas World Aquarium.
- There are 806 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in McKinney Avenue
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas World Aquarium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Six Flags Over Texas and Nasher Sculpture Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to McKinney Avenue, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 380 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Omni Dallas Hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Dallas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room iPod dock. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Lorenzo Hotel is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Dallas features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Dallas is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Dallas features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Irving Convention Center, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Dressing for McKinney Avenue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.56 inches of rain falls on McKinney Avenue each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F