Top Hotels Near McNutt House in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to McNutt House
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
McNutt House Hotel Guide
If history was your preferred subject during your school days, you'll have a great time at McNutt House.
To visit, head off the beaten track a bit and take a trip to Vicksburg, which is situated 40 miles from the state capital, Jackson.
Secure a room within 2 miles of McNutt House, with 8 hotels or resorts to choose from. The Baer House Inn and the Deluxe Inn Vicksburg Mississippi are only 0.3 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Relax Inn Downtown Vicksburg, is 0.4 miles away.
Those on a budget can select from a couple of economical accommodations that are in the general area. The Lady Luck Hotel and Suites and the Candlewood Suites Vicksburg are some recommended places you'll want to think about.
If you appreciate the finer things in life, book your room at the Duff Green Mansion, a first-class establishment you can reach in just 0.2 miles.
Only a short 0.3 miles from McNutt House, Highway 61 Coffee House (USA, 1101 Washington Street, Vicksburg) offers weary sightseers hot coffees and delicious treats. Try something new, bask in the bustling ambiance and indulge in the nourishing meals at The Historic Klondyke Trading Post (100 Washington Street, Vicksburg). This restaurant is also close by.
Other Places to Visit near McNutt HouseOnce you've finished with McNutt House, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer:
- Lower Mississippi River Museum is certainly an interesting spot to appreciate when the weather forces you indoors.
- For an engaging museum experience, don't miss Old Warren County Court House Museum.
- Visit Old Depot Museum for a ride into the past!
- Contemplating a worthwhile outing when it's rainy and cold outside? Take a trip to Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum to stay dry inside with the great displays.
- Take a guided tour of Martha Vick House, an important historic house that you are able to view from the inside.