Visitors to McPherson are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, architecture, and churches.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salina
- The closest major airport is in Salina, KS (SLN-Salina Municipal), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in McPherson
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lakeside Park, McPherson Museum, and Turkey Creek Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Bethany College in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in McPherson. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn McPherson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites McPherson - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western McPherson - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for McPherson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- McPherson gets about 29.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F