Those traveling to Mcloud are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 33 mi (53.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mcloud
Places to visit in the larger region include Mabee-Gerrer Museum, Shawnee Little Theatre, and Thunderbird Casino. In the area, you'll also find Lake Thunderbird State Park and John Conrad Golf Course.
As you plan for your vacation to Mcloud, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Grand Casino Hotel and Resort is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Mcloud. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Shawnee can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Del City is 20 mi (32.2 km) from central Mcloud. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Del City can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
- Quality Inn Shawnee is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the center of Mcloud. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Shawnee can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Mcloud
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Mcloud gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F