Find Hotels Near Mead Park, Stevens Point from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Mead Park
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Mead Park Hotel Guide
Traveling can often be exhausting! When you're ready for a little nature, enjoy the calm at Mead Park.
While you might not have heard of Stevens Point, the place in which it is located, you'll probably be aware of the state capital, Madison, 100 miles away.
Time is money, and that is precisely why a lot of people stay close to the action. You'll find 4 to choose from. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Stevens Point and Comfort Suites are both possibilities and they are within 2 miles of Mead Park.
For those wanting to save a few pennies, there are a couple of budget-friendly accommodations in the area. The Econo Lodge Inn And Suites and the Days Inn Stevens Point are a few establishments you should think about.
The streets that surround Mead Park offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Emy J's is a superb spot for a mid-day caffeine surge. If you're seeking something a bit more nourishing, have a look at the menu at Erbert and Gerberts, another dining spot in the area. Finally, wander to The Outfit. Have a drink and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Mead ParkDo you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Mead Park, there's plenty more to do:
- The Riverfront Arts Center is a major arts center that has an exciting range of events and exhibitions, including local art exhibitions, music festivals and art programs.
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is a popular community landmark in addition to being an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a tour of the campus.
- Whether you are a natural history buff or just looking for a fun activity, Museum of Natural History is well worth your time.
- A tour of Stevens Point Brewery is an entertaining way to observe where beer is brewed.
- If you're an art fanatic, you musn't forego the chance to witness the beautifully crafted sculptures that Stevens Point Sculpture Park has on display.