Get an overview of this hotelUpscale hotel with prayer halls by Masjid al-Haram
Overlooking the Kaaba
Overlooking the Masjid al-Haram with its Kaaba, the Makkah Hilton offers an elegant base for a pilgrimage or visit to Saudi Arabia’s holiest city. Sacred sites such as the Zamzam Well and the Cave of Hira, up 600 steps on Jabal al-Nour mountain, are around a 15-minute drive.
Dining and shopping
After worshipping in the hotel's 2 air-conditioned, 20,000-capacity prayer halls, guests can enjoy international cuisine at Al Noor, Oriental buffets at Lagenda, or a coffee at Caffé Cino. There’s a food court in the attached 450-store mall, and a fitness and reflexology health center on site.
Free WiFi, Makkah views
The hotel’s 614 rooms offer comforts including free WiFi and seating areas, where guests can unwind in front of the flat-screen TV. Many feature Art Deco styling and views over the Kaaba and Masjid Al-Haram. Suites are handy for families, with a separate living and dining area, plus a kitchenette.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and free high-speed wireless Internet access is available. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measure 15 square feet (1 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, and airport transfers and onsite parking, at an additional cost.
Makkah Hilton has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 614
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( SAR 49 per day ), Wired internet access ( SAR 89 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Al Noor Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Lagenda Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Caffe Cino - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 000 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: SAR 1000 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 95 for adults and SAR 47 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 49 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SAR 89 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: SAR 120 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 000 per stay
- Hilton Makkah
- Makkah Hilton
- Makkah Hilton Hotel
- Makkah Hilton Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Hilton Mecca
- Makkah Hilton Towers Mecca
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.