Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star aparthotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Medellin, this aparthotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Juan Pablo II Airpark and Parque Biblioteca Belen. Santa Fe Zoological Park and Poblado Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This aparthotel features a restaurant, 24-hour room service, and conference space. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
Each apartment features a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop, plus free WiFi and an LCD TV with cable channels. Guests can appreciate conveniences like 2 bathrooms and a sofa bed, and other amenities include a sitting area and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Aparta Hotel Portal del Rodeo
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 226 square feet (21 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This business-friendly aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Aparta Hotel Portal del Rodeo has designated areas for smoking.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1998
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 21
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 226
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bedroom
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
PORTAL DEL RODEO - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 16 percent of room rate
- Airport shuttle fee: COP Se solicita informaciÃ³n en recepciÃ³n per person (roundtrip)
- Aparta Hotel Portal Rodeo
- Aparta Hotel Portal Rodeo Medellin
- Aparta Portal Rodeo
- Aparta Portal Rodeo Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.