Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Medellin hotel in Laureles, near Atanasio Giradot Stadium
Popular property highlights
Located in Laureles, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Atanasio Giradot Stadium, and Park of Lights. Palacio de la Cultura and Botero Square Sculpture Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a porter/bellhop.
All 31 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Asturias Medellin
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Asturias Medellin is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2007
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per person, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6 AM and noon (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: COP 193000
- Asturias Casa
- Casa Asturias
- Casa Asturias Medellín
- Casa Asturias Medellín Medellin
- Casa Hotel Asturias
- Casa Hotel Asturias Medellín
- Casa Hotel Asturias Medellín Medellin
- Casa Medellín
- Hotel Casa Asturias
- Hotel Asturias Medellin
- Asturias Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.