Get an overview of this hotel3-star Medellin hotel in Laureles with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Laureles, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Parque Biblioteca Belen and within 3 mi (5 km) of Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium. Palacio de la Cultura and Botero Square Sculpture Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A 24-hour business center, meeting rooms, and laundry facilities are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 54 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find room service and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Belen Plaza
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and express check-in.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 7
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: COP 5000 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Belen Plaza
- Belen Plaza Medellin
- Hotel Belen Plaza
- Hotel Belen Plaza Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.