Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMedellin hotel in La Candelaria, near Palacio de la Cultura
Popular property highlights
Located in La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Parque Bicentenario, Palacio de la Cultura, and Botero Square Sculpture Park. Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, spa services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with cable channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Brisas de San Francisco
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Medellin hotel also offers spa services and a terrace.
- Free breakfast
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Hotel Brisas de San Francisco has a restaurant on site.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Brisas San Francisco Envigado
- Hotel Brisas San Francisco
- Hotel Brisas San Francisco Envigado
- Hotel Brisas San Francisco Medellin
- Brisas San Francisco Medellin
- Brisas San Francisco
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.