Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Atanasio Giradot Stadium
Popular property highlights
Situated in Medellin, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum and Atanasio Giradot Stadium. Palacio de la Cultura and Park of Lights are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and free breakfast are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Casa Mayor
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Casa Mayor is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Hotel Casa Mayor has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Mayor Medellin
- Hotel Casa Mayor
- Hotel Casa Mayor Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.