Get an overview of this hotel3-star Medellin hotel in El Poblado with free breakfast
Located in El Poblado, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Lleras Park and Linear Park President. Poblado Park and El Tesoro Shopping Park are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with cable channels, and ceiling fans. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Cyan Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 30000.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50000 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 30000.00 per night
- Hotel Ramada Cyan Suites Medellin
- Ramada Cyan Suites
- Ramada Cyan Suites Medellin
- Hotel Cyan Suites Medellín
- Hotel Cyan Suites Medellin
- Hotel Cyan Suites
- Cyan Suites Medellin
- Cyan Suites
- Best Western Cyan Hotel Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.