Get an overview of this hotel3-star Medellin hotel in El Poblado with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in El Poblado, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Lleras Park, Poblado Park, and El Tesoro Shopping Park. La Strada Mall and Oviedo Mall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a meeting room and laundry facilities. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with cable channels, and ceiling fans. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Cyan Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 30000.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50000 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 30000.00 per night
- Hotel Ramada Cyan Suites Medellin
- Ramada Cyan Suites
- Ramada Cyan Suites Medellin
- Hotel Cyan Suites Medellín
- Hotel Cyan Suites Medellin
- Hotel Cyan Suites
- Cyan Suites Medellin
- Cyan Suites
- Best Western Cyan Hotel Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.