Get an overview of this hotelVictorian hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 8 mi (12.8 km) from Valerio Antonio Jimenez Cultural Center and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from La Ceja Central Park. Arvi Park and La Piedra Del Penol are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, massage/treatment rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find TVs, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Llanogrande Inn
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Victorian hotel also offers a garden, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Llanogrande Inn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free reception
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Hotel Llanogrande Inn has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 45000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5800.00 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000 per night
- Campestre Sietecueros
- Campestre Sietecueros Rionegro
- Hotel Campestre Sietecueros
- Hotel Campestre Sietecueros Rionegro
- Hotel Llanogrande Inn Rionegro
- Hotel Llanogrande Inn
- Llanogrande Rionegro
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.