Get an overview of this hotelColonial Medellin hotel in El Poblado with free breakfast
Located in El Poblado, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Lleras Park and Poblado Park. La Strada Mall and Oviedo Mall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 13 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Campana Hotel BoutiqueCalle 11a 31 A - 70 Medellin Antioquia
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
La Campana Hotel Boutique has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: COP 100000.00 per stay
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 70000 per vehicle (one way)
- La Campana Boutique
- La Campana Boutique Hotel
- La Campana Boutique Hotel Medellin
- La Campana Boutique Medellin
- Campana Hotel Boutique Medellin
- Campana Hotel Boutique
- Campana Boutique Medellin
- Campana Boutique
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.