Better tv channels would be nice. It's a much better environment than the previous set up. They are doing well
- Alba Park
- 2 min drive
- Medford City Hall
- 2 min drive
- Burger King
- 1 min walk
- Abby's Pizza
- 2 min walk
- Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central is in an area with good shopping. Craterian Ginger Rogers Theatre and Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Vogel Plaza and Medford Carnegie Library. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at The RRRink or US Cellular Community Park.Visit our Medford travel guide
- Alba Park - 2 min drive
- Medford City Hall - 2 min drive
- Medford Carnegie Library - 2 min drive
- Rogue Valley Medical Center - 3 min drive
- Providence Medford Medical Center - 4 min drive
- Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Burger King - 1 min walk
- Abby's Pizza - 2 min walk
- Wendy's - 2 min walk
- Bobbios - 3 min walk
- Senor Sam's Mexican Grill - 3 min walk
About this property
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- 3 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Medford Inn
- Econo Lodge Inn Central Medford
- Econo Lodge Inn Central
- Econo Lodge Central Medford
- Econo & Suites Central Medford
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central Hotel
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central Medford
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central Hotel Medford
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The staff were outstanding. The section we stayed in were undergoing renovations. The parking lot looked like the set of Sanford and Sons. Our room was recently remodeled, but it has a few issues related to that. The wood flooring was leaking glue from several locations which got on my socks and soaked through to my foot rather quickly. The back side of the door in the bathroom was clearly missed in the renovation as it showed signs of rot or mold on the bottom. Aside from that, the rooms were obviously well cleaned. The breakfast, while meager, and honestly spare at 8 am, was still free and enough to sate our appetites. When the location is finished remodeling I would rate the other points at pleasing. The location is near to many things. One point they need to address however... the beds were horribly uncomfortable.