Over priced but friendly. Watch for "fine print!!"
Posted Apr 11, 2017
1. Parking is far from rooms. Be ready to walk your luggage a ways on gravel and stairs.
2. States, "Appetizers and wine" in the evening.....the wine is not included in your price. Be ready to pay $8 a pour.
3. Rooms have no microwave or kitchenette area. Just the restroom sink. Cute but dirty. A couple of light bulbs were burnt out.
4. Construction out our balcony doors. Understandable if they are making the land a better property, but we should've been told to expect to hear chain saws as we sit on our balcony and watch the river. It never came up in conversation once!
5. The area had a power outage thru the night. We had no electricity, no water, no phones and most importantly, our gas fireplace did not work. We froze! When we walked up to the office to inquire about getting some help, we were told that "your particular room has a 'finicky' knob. It has to be turned 4 total whole turns, not the "1/4 to 1/2 turns" listed on the fireplace instructions." When asked why we weren't told of this when checking in, they said it was on the list to be fixed, but they were working to get our room ready for our early arrival ( of 2pm instead of 3pm), that they didn't have time to fix it or TELL US"?!?!??
Because we couldn't warm up or have our breakfast there, which is fixed into the price, we had to drive elsewhere to find a restaurant for breakfast. Upon our return, the power was back on. I spoke to the manager and was given a $20 refund. Ha! Never again!