Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Medina, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Bin Dawood, Prophet's Mosque, and Baqi Cemetery. Al Noor Mall and Quba Mosque are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, 24-hour room service, and a business center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 278 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Intercontinental Madinah - Dar Al Iman
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner property.
- Total number of rooms - 278
- Number of floors - 13
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Rothana - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 275 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: SAR 120 (one way)
- Breakfast fee: between SAR 120 and SAR 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 275 per night
- Dar Al Iman Intercontinental Madinah
- Dar Al Iman Madinah
- Dar Iman Madinah
- Iman Madinah
- Intercontinental Madinah Dar Al Iman
- Intercontinental Madinah Dar Al Iman Hotel
- Intercontinental Madinah Dar Al Iman Hotel Medina
- Intercontinental Madinah Dar Al Iman Medina
- Madinah Dar Al Iman Intercontinental
- Madinah Intercontinental
- InterContinental Madinah-Dar Al Iman Al Madinah/Medina
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.