Visiting Medio Cudeyo
Visitors to Medio Cudeyo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, bars, and parks. Around the area, top sights include Santander Cathedral, Palacio de la Magdalena, and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Medio Cudeyo
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medio Cudeyo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cabarceno Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Santander Cathedral and Palacio de la Magdalena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Medio Cudeyo. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Gran Casino del Sardinero, 6.4 mi/10.4 km from the city center.
Dressing for Medio Cudeyo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Medio Cudeyo is 1.34 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F