Posted Dec 31, 2012
-Wonderful location: in the middle of jungle, very peaceful and quiet place, amazing views, perferct for honey moon and meditation;
- Excellent service, friendly and hardworking staff;
- Cleanliness of the hotel and the room, room cleaning 2-3 times a day;
- Nice swimming pool;
- Good massage;
- Nice walking pathways through the rain forest and surrounding villages;
- Fishing in the lake near the hotel;
- Nil annoying mosquitos or flies.
- Remoteness, 4 hours driving from the airport through terrible traffic;
- No telephone, no Internet, no Wi-Fi ( According to the manager, it was a temporary problem);
- Meals could be better and cheaper;
- The Spa is overpriced.
Overall, it was very pleasant to stay in this beautiful place.