OK for a 1 Nighter
Posted Oct 28, 2016 on Wotif
I'm shopping for accommodation at the bottom end of the market, so I never expect anything too swank :) I stayed here one night for work and arrived by car.
1. Street parking is tight and I ended up parking in the Apartments Inc car parking spaces at cost.
2. Beware of neighbours talking on the phone at high decibels outside until 11pm.
3. The pub down on the corner of the Nepean highway is lively and does a reasonable meal.
4. If you're after a TV bigger than the one you have in your (small) caravan, you'll be disappointed.
5. I'm no coffee connoisseur, but the instant coffee sachets were awful.